Future proofing railway technology with robust jumper cables and customisable connectors.
Supporting you to improve efficiency, improve performance and future proof the technology to achieve long term effectiveness.
Read the latest technical article 'Optismising real-time tram/train maintenance efficiency'
HARTING have developed cables and connectors specifically for railway bandwidth expansion and reliable inter-car technology. Delivering 10Gigabit transmission tested to IEEE 02.3 utilising CAT 7 cables and Han-Modular® connector, with ground disconnect. HARTING have a range of Ethernet Switches, suitable for use within the rail industry, meeting standards EN 50 155 and EN 50 121-3-2.
Han® HPR Modular
- Designed in cooperation with railway system suppliers
- Han® HPR available in hood and housing
- IP 68 and IP 69K
- Vibration resistance
- Robust design
- Protects against moisture, snow, ice, rocks and other environmental influences
- Ability to incorporate 6 x 10G in one connector
- Inter-car connections provide the backbone for Ethernet network
- Support CAT 5, 6 and 7ea
- Comply with EN45545 1, -2 and -5 fire ratings
- Single source cable assemblies available
- Temperature from -40°C to +85°C
- DIN 5 510 (1-4) and EN 50 264-1
HARTING Transportation User’s Guide
- Request a copy of the Transportation User Guide
- Products and solutions specifically for railway applications
- Installation instructions
- Regulations, certifications and directives