Railway applications in both Rolling Stock and Stationary Equipment.
- Future Proofing Rail Technology
Future proofing railway technology with robust jumper cables and customisable connectors.
- Help just moments away with PushPull
For New York subway riders, customer assistance is just a push button away at the new wireless Help Point two-way communications Panels.
- Drive control in rail transport technology
An innovative approach for connecting optical fibers.
- Cab Radio Systems, easy to use, easy to maintain
French National Railways (SNCF) has decided to revamp its entire cab radio operation in collaboration with HARTING. The cooperation focuses on back panel connectors.
- Flexible Connection in Railway Maintenance
Han-Quintax® is specially designed to handle very sensitive signals with no loss of signal. The completely assembled connector has been tested and easily meets the latest vibration test criteria.
- DIN 41 612 coatless zinc die cast housing for train control module MITRAC by Bombardier
HARTING has designed a unique coatless zinc die cast housing for the train control module "MITRAC" by Bombardier
- The InduCom9 bus interface for MVB applications
The InduCom9 D-Sub housing, which has been specified for MVB, also has a PCB integrated in the housing that holds electronic components configured specifically for TCN
- ICE3: High-Tech made in Germany
The HARTING technology group, despite the challenges in the future, will continue to supply the transportation market with solutions for the most complex requirements and the easiest handling.