Machinery & Robotics
Various manufacturing machines e.g. machine tools, machinery for plastic processing, metal and wood processing machinery, food & beverage processing and packaging machines.
- PushPull on the fast track
In Industrie 4.0, maintenance, daily adjustments and the new ability to combine machine modules are a reality. Here, speed is of the essence. HARTING’s PushPull Signal is light, fast, modular and is already being used in motor sports applications. The best conditions for Industrie 4.0.
- Miniaturization down to the last millimeter
Festo setzt auf passgenaue Leiterplattensteckverbinder der Serie har-flex®. Der Einsatz 30-poliger Typen ermöglicht ein bis auf den letzten Millimeter optimiertes Design der Ventilinsel VTUG.
- HARTING Connectors in Automatic Stretch Wrapper
Han E®, Han E®AV and Han A® connectors provide for connectivity to the main control panel, operator interface, and interconnects beneath sections of the machine.
- Faultless Connections in Foil Production
HARTING connectors are utilized by Cloeren to connect sensors and heaters within “zones” of the manifold dies.
- HARTING Ethernet in Injection Moulding Machine
The benefits of HARTING Ethernet are: less planning, easy and fast installation, flexible and robust equipment and minimal costs.
- HARTING Connectors - Reduction of Downtime in Fuel Burners
HARTING connectors are used for the signal & power connection of the control compartment with other parts of the burner like fan motor, safety valves, temperature and pressure probes etc.
- HARTING Connectors - Power Supplier for Laser Cutting Systems
HARTING connectors help the laser systems in working precisely and reliable. Moreover, they offer the possibility of replacing system components in case of breakdowns.
- HARTING Connectors in Wafer Scanner
HARTING connectors like Han® Q5/0 are used for power supply and distribution within wafer scanners.
- Reduction in Costs by Decentralisation according to DESINA
The connection of the decentralized peripherals is done through pre-harnessed cables with Han-Brid® connectors. This leads to a reduction of the existing interfaces and a reduction of possible error sources.
- HARAX® at Thyssen-Norte - Production Process Improvement
Thanks to the HARAX connectors, Thyssen-Norte can now carry out the connection work separately from the internal box wiring.
- Industrial Image processing and Industrial Connectors for Truck Toll System VITRONIC and HARTING share common Goals
VITRONIC is being partnered by the HARTING Technology Group to provide the necessary connector and connection systems for industrial image processing
- Photo Transmission with Han-Modular® Connectors
HARTING Han-Modular® Connector System helps connecting the moving part to the monitor card of the Ziehm 8000, one of the smallest footprints of any mobile C-arm available.
- Han-Snap® - Mounting System Switch Cabinets
The HARTING Han-Snap® System provides the machine manufacturer with an opportunity to optimise their design in line with their customer’s requirements.
- HARAX®-Rapid Termination Technology for Sensor / Actuator Boxes
The proven HARAX® insulation displacement connector technology simplifies the connection of sensors and actuators. Additional connectors are no longer necessary.