HARTING offers the complete Ethernet solution, including unmanaged switches, mounting brackets and complimentary products such as RJ45 and M12. The HARTING unmanaged switches include a large range of PoE and PoE+ capability switches which are small, compact and rugged; with an extended temperature range suitable for multiple application environments.
These can be coupled with mounting brackets to protect against shock and vibration. These Ethernet solutions are suitable for a range of applications, including the rail industry.
SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable)
- Small standardised modules for network connections
- Specification of the new generation of modular optical transceivers
- Used as connecting plug for extremely quick network connections
- Technical information
Configurable Unmanaged Switches
- IEEE 802.3
- Configured via a USB port for special usages
- Activation of parallel and/or ring redundancy will clearly increase the availability and reliability of data communications