HARTING offers the complete Ethernet solution, including unmanaged and managed switches, mounting brackets and complimentary products such as RJ45 and M12. The HARTING unmanaged switches include a large range of PoE and PoE+ capability switches which are small, compact and rugged; with an extended temperature range suitable for multiple application environments.
These can be coupled with mounting brackets to protect against shock and vibration. The HARTING managed switches provide Profinet and Profinet I/O stack capability, and support PTP. These Ethernet solutions are suitable for a range of applications, including the rail industry.
SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable)
- Small standardised modules for network connections
- Specification of the new generation of modular optical transceivers
- Used as connecting plug for extremely quick network connections
- Technical information
Configurable Unmanaged Switches
- IEEE 802.3
- Configured via a USB port for special usages
- Activation of parallel and/or ring redundancy will clearly increase the availability and reliability of data communications.